cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aeroactive cooler not working.

skylarkjc
Star I
screenshot-20201102-103940235.jpg
As shown in attached picture, says that it's not aeroactive cooler, when it's came with the phone, was working for a week then started doing this. It won't light up when X mode is active but it will pass through for charger and headphones.

Any help would be great as I love to keep it on the phone for a stand and to grip the the phone and the obvious cooling it.
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
skylarkjc

screenshot-20201102-103940235.jpg

As shown in attached picture, says that it's not aeroactive cooler, when it's came with the phone, was working for a week then started doing this. It won't light up when X mode is active but it will pass through for charger and headphones.

Any help would be great as I love to keep it on the phone for a stand and to grip the the phone and the obvious cooling it.

Aeroactive cooler not working.
Sorry about the late reply. This sounds like a hardware issue so please get in touch with your local ASUS service.

ndrajie
Star I
Hi guys,

It same problem I got after update FW 17.0823.2009.99.
screenshot-20201201-210437464.jpg
If I plugged the aeroactive cooler 3, the error shown. I explain some condition after the error shown:
1. I put charger at charger port on cooler, it will charging the phone normally.
2. The RGB light didn't work.
3. Earphone jack didn't work.
4. At armory crate, it still can activated Xmode level 3 but the fan didn't work/rotated.
Could you release the new FW to fix this problem?
I have been used this cooler for a month without problem until the FW update installed.

Same thing for me... Its a fw problem.. my cooler was working perfectly before the update!!!

Hi @Benzito

This is an old forum post. What firmware did you last update to?