Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime X670E PRO WiFi Memory Issues

Mick97702
Star I

I have the above mentioned motherboard with the following

Ryzen 9 7950x Chipset

Corsair Vengance DDR5 AMD EXPO rated 128GB (32 x4 ) 

I can run on 2 sticks but any more and the system won't POST. Are these boards really limited to 2 sticks of memory, despite being rated for 128GB @ over 6400?

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@Mick97702 
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop & Phone.

For your Motherboard questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.

Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.

https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs# 
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

thiagohumble
Star I

Hello, I have the X670-pro board purchased almost 2 months ago and since the first day I am having difficulty using the kingston KF560C36BBEA-16 memory, two 16GB, sometimes the board does not recognize the memory. I need to turn on/off to recognize it.

I have already contacted Kingston and they tell me to test with another memory, but I don't have other DDR5 memories to test... but first I thought of asking you if this board requires some configuration to be done to recognize the memories?

I don't know if it's a problem with the memories, I believe not because it works sometimes.. but I'm going to test with these memories that I mentioned that I got on the Asus website from the test memory list.. ALTHOUGH THIS ONE from Kingston is on the list

obs: memories are placed according to manual orientation, in the two gray one each, A2/B2 but black bus A1/B1 tried several times did not manage to recognize any only gray bus B2/A2. I did EXPO II but I tried with EXPO I and also without overclocking.
I updated the BIOS.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.