This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It would seem that my G751 laptop is running on battery, how do I switch it to AC power

naudeac1
Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:The battery charge light is blinking orange and I have tried all sorts of advice but nothing seems to work. If I unplug AC power the system does not want to boot
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
naudeac1
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:The battery charge light is blinking orange and I have tried all sorts of advice but nothing seems to work. If I unplug AC power the system does not want to boot

It would seem that my G751 laptop is running on battery, how do I switch it to AC power
method 1,
boot windows into safe mode and uninstall battery drivers from the device manager..
restart the windows.
see the problem is fixed or not.
if not means go to
method 2
remove all externally connected devices from the laptop including charging too..
Press and hold the power button for 120 seconds. and then release button.. connect the charger, see the battery charging or not.
if not means, go to
method 3
reset Bios settings to default.
method 4
take your laptop to the nearest Asus service center.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
naudeac1
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

method 1,
boot windows into safe mode and uninstall battery drivers from the device manager..
restart the windows.
see the problem is fixed or not.
if not means go to
method 2
remove all externally connected devices from the laptop including charging too..
Press and hold the power button for 120 seconds. and then release button.. connect the charger, see the battery charging or not.
if not means, go to
method 3
reset Bios settings to default.
method 4
take your laptop to the nearest Asus service center.

naudeac1
Star I
Thanks very much Raju, this seems to have solved my problem.