10-20-2022 09:17 AM
10-20-2022 10:35 PM
- System: OS-Windows 10/ Windows 11
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: ASUS TUF F15 (2020model)
- Frequency of occurrence: Always (Mostly/Always, when on battery power/Not connected to charger)
- Reset OS: YES(multiple times)
- Screenshot or video: NONE
It started after windows update in june, it randomly disconnected and most of the times it showed in device manager that the device failed to start(code 10). It stopped for a while like a month or 2 but it started disconnecting again. It frequently happens when its on battery power. I also set the BIOS in optimized defaults, changed the power settings to Maximum performance while on battery power, installed latest drivers. After all that it was still disconnecting but this time it disappeared from the device manager. There were no errors, it just randomly disappears from the device manager and wouldn`t come back/appear again until I plugged the charger in and restarted the computer.
ASUS TUF F15 WIFI ADAPTER RANDOMLY DISCONNECTS
10-21-2022 09:38 AM
Falcon_ASUSModel Name: FX506LI-BQO57T (FX506L)
What is the full model name of the laptop you are using?
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
10-25-2022 10:55 PM
Model Name: FX506LI-BQO57T (FX506L)
BIOS: Version 310 (Latest Available version)
Hello, I recently found an article about this issue, apparently it is a problem with windows.
It is mentioned that windows security update is causing Wifi problems:
Affected core versions:
- Windows 11 version 21H2
- Windows 10 release 21H2
- Windows 10 release 21H1
- Windows 10 version 20H2
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2016
- Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 SP1
- My laptop`s core version: Windows 10 release 21H1
11-25-2022 10:14 AM