Ce widget n'a pas pu être affiché.
Ce widget n'a pas pu être affiché.
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

asus tuf b550f wifi II cpu 3600 ryzen 5 and corsair in qvl list no booting no post

ivenoidea
Star I

Hi people from asus i'm in trouble my board dont want to post bios or boot when my corsair ddr4 2x8gig is in the b2 a2. 
I' ve try all combination for memory but only b1 b2 works and also b2 only. i cant figure out why i cant boot with ddr4 profil dual channel.

i got a corsair rmx 850 watts 
CPU  rysen 5 3600
a gtx 1030

two nvme on the board one intel 512 gig and the second at the buttom of the mobo a n770 wd 1to.

Ive try a hd 6500 1 gig videocard and it wont work ether 

I've read that this behavior of the board might come from a tower too tighten when install that might have break the cpu or the integreted circuit in the board. but how would it work when b2 and b1 slot ddr4 are in use 

I'M writting with this combo of ram the cpu works great and mem test 64 doesnt show any error of memory.

Friday i've order this ram and its also in the qvl list of the board and cpu. Those ram stick are build for the cpu  ryzen 3600 spec so here it is copy n paste G.SKILL Trident Z Neo (For AMD Ryzen) Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin RGB PC RAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC😍

Some people on reddit had the issue and return the board whitout any repairs because thay didnt found any cause with the bord so what can we do to make it work. Monday i shall be receiving the rams so i'm in a hurry to get them as they are fast as foc  whit the timming on top of list in the qvl craps.😎

So people with the board could youe tell me what ram and config you have to have it working?😤

0 RÉPONSES 0