This widget could not be displayed.
Others
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asus GU603VV Laptop Keyboard not Working

I recently reset this laptop and the keyboard isn't working after I got into windows. The fn functions all work and the keyboard itself works up until I get onto the windows home screen. I've un-installed windows and drivers multiple times. It's stil...

bevvet by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ESC8000 G3 Not Recognising GPUs

My ESC8000 G3 wont recognise my GPUs unless the GPU in the first slot is partially connected. If it is fully connected, none of the GPUs is recognised. This is on both Windows 10 and Ubuntu. Is this a bios issue. Is there a setting that needs to be d...

ope079 by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aura sync no device found

I have a Asus rog strix G16 G614JI 2023. My Aura Sync stopped working, I checked armoury crate and it says that it can not find a suitible device....While writing this, my aura sync just started working again, i have no clue why or why it didnt work....

120w Asus laptop with 100w charger

I have Asus laptop which came with 120w charger. I tried charging it with 65w charger but it didnt worked. I want to know if a 100w charger can work with it or it will mandatorily require 120w/120w+ charger only.

c1hiss by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can I download the driver for ACPI\VEN_MSFT&DEV_0201?

I'm using ProArt 13 (HN7306WV).  After wiping the SSD and re-installing Windows 11 and all the drivers, I noticed that there's is an unknown device in the Device Manager with the ID ACPI\VEN_MSFT&DEV_0201.  It looks like that it is related to the TPM...

LAPTOP IC - ASUS TUFF gaming F15 FX07

My laptop recently fell, and the display died, the technician diagnosed the motherboard and told me the display IC is burnt. I have been looking for months for this IC. I am unable to find it anywhere. IC name : PS8419. Any idea where i can find this...

Resolved! Camera

my camera has issue microsoft support team told me to contact asus for updated drives