To customize your photo collage, get the answers from this list of frequently asked questions:
- How do I rearrange my photos when using Grid or Magazine?
- How do I adjust the focal point of my photos?
- Any additional tips to edit my photos?
A. How do I rearrange my photos when using Grid or Magazine?
To rearrange your photos:
- Tap and hold a photo then drag it to another area.
- Drop the photo on the desired area.
B. How do I adjust the focal point of my photos?
To adjust the focal point:
- From the edit screen, select your focal point on the photo then drag that part to the center of that area.
- To prevent the focal point of photos from moving, tap on the photo then tap Lock.
C. Any additional tips to edit my photos?
Use your thumb and index finger to perform the following editing functions:
- Spread apart your two fingers to zoom in the photo.
- Bring together your two fingers to zoom out the photo.
- Tap your two fingers on photo and then twist to rotate your photo.
Note: If you’re not satisfied with your edition work, double tap on the photo to restore to its default state.