This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even 6z user are on the same line now, Why Asus? Following apple's footsteps, READ THIS!

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II

Watch this video, 3:44 When 5z was launched battery life was top notch and then after updates its not that good,
This guys is a well known tech YouTuber, After looking out soo many battery problems on 6z after A10 update battery got a hit
Even i am scared what is gonna be the future of 6z it will be terrible, 32K waste of investment!??
@CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS
4 REPLIES 4

Monark
Zen Master I
I am also having that same feeling but don't lose your hope they are looking into it and soon they will fix all the issues.
Battery life is really not that good please do something@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS

newnews
Rising Star II
People keep saying 6z, but I don't see any 6z phone, only Zenfone 6

Monark
Zen Master I
In India they are called as 6z not zenfone 6

gtnvvsunil9999
Star III
asifbarwatiya

https://youtu.be/LxGuNyqE3eQ

Watch this video, 3:44 When 5z was launched battery life was top notch and then after updates its not that good,

This guys is a well known tech YouTuber, After looking out soo many battery problems on 6z after A10 update battery got a hit

Even i am scared what is gonna be the future of 6z it will be terrible, 32K waste of investment!??

@CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS

Even 6z user are on the same line now, Why Asus? Following apple's footsteps, READ THIS!
You can't say about battery backup in 5Z because of it's capacity 3300mah but i fell Zenfone 6 will be good because it's capacity is 5000mah and even though battery degradation happens 10% will happen in a year still 4500mah will be left