Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

Zenfone 5 selfie pro; Frontal camera won't focus on my face

luiza_hga
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZC600KL
Firmware Version: WW_16.0610.2002.94
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've already talked about this in December, but by the time someone answered, my dad had already taken it in order to try to get a new one with the buyer, but he took too long and the store won't accept it .
The surroundings (including my clothes) are pretty detailed, but my face won't properly focus. It's not completely blurry, the resolution is just low, it does seem better when the camera is a bit far from my face, but it surely isn't the quality I expected. When I try to lock the focus (that won't change when I tap different parts of the screen), only awb and ae are locked, which I guess is not supposed to happen.
The main camera works just fine. I've tried taking photos with and without natural light, different resolutions, changing a bunch of other camera settings, with and without flash, portrait mode, safe mode, clearing the cache, resetting, other camera apps, nothing.
As I said, tapping different parts of the screen didn't help at all. I was in front of a window. I attempted the same thing on the same spot with a ZD551KL and my eyebrows, eyelashes, etc were well defined.
W3H3Q7JORR89.jpg

1 RESPOSTA 1

gabriel_prado
Rising Star II
Olá @luiza.hga! Podemos tratar em português?
If you prefer in English, please let me know!
Seu aparelho é o ZenFone 5 Selfie, correto? Sabe dizer se é o Selfie ou Selfie Pro?
O problema é em relação ao foco?
Esse aparelho tem duas câmeras frontais? O problema acontesse nas duas câmeras?
Já tentou restaurar as configurações do aplicativo de câmera?
Já tentou restaurar as configurações de fábrica do aparelho?