Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

I found 4 bugs on Android 10 of Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB602KL)

treviasxk
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1(ZB602KL)
Firmware Version: QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-20200414
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Ever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, I found 4 bugs.
1-I can't remove these hint cards in the settings
2SQ64SI3VLY5.jpg
2-When recording video with the front camera, everything is dark.

3-I can't put HD in PUBG Mobile settings

4-The option to turn notifications into bubbles (Balões) is not working in the developer settings.
870XP5SA3PWN.jpg

33 RESPOSTAS 33

ejackleonard
Star I
Mine also has very poor quality sound after updating to A10, no bass sound in headset or bluetooth mode

barani
Star I
Sir, first of all chat bubbles will be enabled when the API of the third party app should support that feature. Google has released this API for public so that anyone use that API for their app to support chat bubble feature. So wait for the updates for third party apps like whatsapp, Instagram etc.,
Currently, messenger, stock calling app and stock messaging app support this feature.

Secondly, you told to fix HD graphics in PUBG. May be an update will be rolled out to fix that. So wait.

THIRDLY, you complained that the front camera is dark while recording video. Since android 10 has no custom API for camera, you can use Google camera for taking photos like a professional. I prefer don't use stock camera application. The link of Google camera is here

Fourthly, you that how to hide the suggestions (hints) in settings. HEY, That is the unique feature of the android 10. That can't be disabled for android 10 as I've tried in other mobiles running in android 10

Junrel
Star III
I hope the stable is far way better than this, i mean Asus make stable version excellent because their ar many users waiting for it. I hope also it will release earlier.

treviasxk
Star III
barani

Sir, first of all chat bubbles will be enabled when the API of the third party app should support that feature. Google has released this API for public so that anyone use that API for their app to support chat bubble feature. So wait for the updates for third party apps like whatsapp, Instagram etc.,

Currently, messenger, stock calling app and stock messaging app support this feature.

Secondly, you told to fix HD graphics in PUBG. May be an update will be rolled out to fix that. So wait.

THIRDLY, you complained that the front camera is dark while recording video. Since android 10 has no custom API for camera, you can use Google camera for taking photos like a professional. I prefer don't use stock camera application. The link of Google camera is here

Fourthly, you that how to hide the suggestions (hints) in settings. HEY, That is the unique feature of the android 10. That can't be disabled for android 10 as I've tried in other mobiles running in android 10

View post
1- Yes I know, I took the test on the Google messaging app, but it didn't work.

2-On Android 9 the HD graphic of pubg is available, PUBG shows the graphic options available according to the model of the GPU and CPU It seems that Asus modified this part in Android 10, so the HD option is not available in pubg.

3-In all camera apps it is dark when recording on the front, the gcam is also dark. (in photo mode it is normal)

4-I was not able to remove the Wallpaper and Face Recognition tip, even clicking on them and doing the procedure they did not disappear, but I fixed the problem, I did the factory data reset. (I had just updated android 10 over 9)
F1H5W70BRGL2.jpg

ratnoraaj
Star III
it will come again , i also formatted after that