Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

Touch Lag Max Pro M1 (64/4GB)

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 (64GB/4GB)
Firmware Version: QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2012.438-20201203
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Ever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi guys. I'm new here, I ended up creating this account to find out if someone can help me. The problem is very "simple", whenever I'm playing (usually FPS games) delays happen when touching the screen with multiple fingers. An example is when I am using the left part of the phone to move the character, while the right moves the crosshairs. When using both simultaneously, the crosshair moves about 1.5 to 2 seconds late. Does anyone know how to solve? This only happens with multiple taps. Thank you all!
3 RESPOSTAS 3

isaias.roberto.2008

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 (64GB/4GB)
  2. Firmware Version: QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2012.438-20201203
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Ever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi guys. I'm new here, I ended up creating this account to find out if someone can help me. The problem is very "simple", whenever I'm playing (usually FPS games) delays happen when touching the screen with multiple fingers. An example is when I am using the left part of the phone to move the character, while the right moves the crosshairs. When using both simultaneously, the crosshair moves about 1.5 to 2 seconds late. Does anyone know how to solve? This only happens with multiple taps. Thank you all!

Touch Lag Max Pro M1 (64/4GB)
Bro try to do one factory reset and check it if again face problem then try to change DPI settings in developer option or else not problem solved check it out to service center.

santhosh05092001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44581/touch-lag-max-pro-m1-64-4gb

Bro try to do one factory reset and check it if again face problem then try to change DPI settings in developer option or else not problem solved check it out to service center.

View post
Thanks, the factory reset already tried (by accident lol), I will try to change the DPI. The problem started after Android updates (9 to 10), I expected it to be a software problem but no one reported. Bad luck for me

Star I