Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL) completely dead

lolismaker
Star I
Model Name: ZE620KL
Firmware Version: not sure, probably latest official one
Rooted or not: no

the phone suddenly stopped and turned off. It was charged at around 50%. Battery with good charging habits and the phone hasn't dropped recently. Phone with 2 years of use. Recently I noticed that the battery was discharging faster than normal. I can't tell which software version was installed, but it was probably up to date with the last officially published version.

It's completely dead. It doesn't respond to any hard reset commands. I have left charging for more than 12h with different chargers and in different sockets. The charger won't even warm up a bit and the phone won't vibrate when you connect the charger.

Online service centre is on holiday until 05/01 and the nearest authorized Asus is 400km away.

Any ideas?
2 RESPOSTAS 2

raven1978
Star II
Search the post ı see same problem maybe help it

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
lolismaker
  1. Model Name: ZE620KL
  2. Firmware Version: not sure, probably latest official one
  3. Rooted or not: no

the phone suddenly stopped and turned off. It was charged at around 50%. Battery with good charging habits and the phone hasn't dropped recently. Phone with 2 years of use. Recently I noticed that the battery was discharging faster than normal. I can't tell which software version was installed, but it was probably up to date with the last officially published version.

It's completely dead. It doesn't respond to any hard reset commands. I have left charging for more than 12h with different chargers and in different sockets. The charger won't even warm up a bit and the phone won't vibrate when you connect the charger.

Online service centre is on holiday until 05/01 and the nearest authorized Asus is 400km away.

Any ideas?

ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL) completely dead
If phone is not even responding while you put it on charge this shows that there may be motherboard issues where phone usually gets totally dead.To examine that, take your device to nearest service centre as early as possible.