Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

ZENFONE 5Z SEM SINAL DE REDE (NOVAMENTE)

kathevilella
Star I
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:

Olá. No começo do ano assim que meu celular atualizou ele perdeu o sinal de rede. Fiz de tudo e mesmo assim o sinal não voltava. Tive que mandar para uma assistência e pagar. Hoje pela manhã novamente uma atualização e quando o celular reiniciou o sinal de rede sumiu e não volta. Já fiz de tudo, inclusive voltar para as redefinições de fábrica e nada resolve.
6 RESPOSTAS 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi kathevilella, Sorry, to avoid any possible misunderstanding, could you help us describe your inquiry in English? Thank you for your help. 🙂

Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/10/28 20:29 Hi kathevilella, Sorry, to avoid any possible misunderstanding, could you help us describe your inq ...
I've been experiencing this same problem since 28/10, when my device crashing and after restarting it came back with no network signal, I tried to upgrade to Andorid 10, but the problem continued, my warranty ended this month and I do not know what to do. hundreds of people are having the same problem in many countries and Asus is not doing anything. Can't get network! No serivice.! https://www.asus.com/zentalk/thread-257935-1-1.html (Source: ASUS ZenTalk Forum)

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
diellissonalmeida posted on 2019/11/1 00:40 I've been experiencing this same problem since 28/10, when my device crashing and after restarting ...
Hi diellissonalmeida, We would suggest that you try: (1.) Settings > Network & internet > SIM card> Disable and enable the SIM card (2.) Settings> Network & internet > Mobile network > Preferred network type> choose "2G/3G/4G" again. (3.) Power off your phone > reinsert sim card > turn on the phone (4.) Turn on airplane mode > wait for 3 seconds > then turn it off. (5.) Try using another sim card by a different operator (6.) Try resetting the network settings: Settings > System > Reset options > Reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth) If this problem still appears, what we would advise is that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

Last edited by diellissonalmeida on 2019/11/4 10:28
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/10/31 20:14 Hi diellissonalmeida, We would suggest that you try:
Thanks for the answer. I've done and redone all these steps over and over and it doesn't change anything. My guarantee was just last month, Asus technical assistance in Brazil is provided by third parties and most of the time is precarious. I live in the country, would have to send my device to the capital or metropolitan regions what would take and I'm not sure if the problem will be solved. I have had the device for 12 months, completed its first year with me in October, I am very disappointed with Asus, because I have always had their devices, since the first zenfone 5 in 2015. There are many people with the same problem, would not be the case an update for everyone? since problems started after upgrading to Android 9. release a downgrade or something. help us. Sorry for my terribly bad english, i hope to be understood.