GfabryxGfabryx Level 1
modificato febbraio 2021 in ROG Phone II

hello, sorry if maybe I'm wrong place to write, I have a question, what is the name of the orange piece that protects the speaker, it is unglued and lost, I would like to replace it. Thanks


Questa discussione è stata chiusa.