Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Zenfone 5z dark mode crashes

filliravaz
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5Z
Firmware Version: Unable to provide. Phone cannot be turned on after crash.
Rooted or not: No root
Frequency of Occurrence: Random, from 1 to 10 hours from activating dark mode.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Little backstory. My phone was sent for repair three times (In warranty each time) always for the same problem. The first time I got the screen and battery changed, the second I recieved a message saying "the phone is working as supposed" the third (the one with more support) I got the phone back after a week, but they couldn't replicate the problem, and the phone was working fine.
End of backstory.
The phone was working fine for a week, (110+ hours) then I decided for testing purposes to enable dark mode.
After 1-2 hours my phone rebooted (I was watching youtube videos).
So I disabled dark mode. Still crashes. As I'm writing this, the phone is shutted down. I've tried the "keep the power button pressed for 40 seconds" but nothing. The battery was about 50-60% and I'm SURE about it. Plugging it into the official power brick with the official cable (I know both works) no lights turn on.
My suspect, is that after enabling dark mode, for some reasons (that I cannot understand) something in system files get corrupted. All the applications that I have installed have multiple millions of downloads, some even billions (someone at the official asus support asked for installed apps). I can try giving the full list when my phone recovers (usually the next day). I don't understand why is this happening.

I have some logs taken with logcat (ADB debugging) when the phone turned off. Every time it ends with different things. A time when I was unlocking it with face detection, another it says (hastebin link since it's better for sending "code", and sorry if it's separated but I cannot send links -.-) hastebin .com/onofokedem.pl
Another time it gives an NullPointerException (hastebin .com / xupisafima. coffeescript )
That's all. I hope that the info I provided is enough to check into the error. If you need anything else, write it and I will check it/do it
(Sorry for bad english, it's not my main language)
2 RISPOSTE 2

filliravaz
Star I
Come ho già scritto, ho mandato il dispositivo in assistenza tre volte. Appena si riaccenderà farò un backup e un reset ai dati di fabbrica tramite il menù di recovery, così dovrebbe resettare il sistema operativo. Siccome io sono abbastanza convinto che la darkmode (in qualche modo) abbia corrotto i file di sistema, resettandolo dovrebbe risolvere il problema.
Controllerò la versione del FW, ma credo sia l'ultima disponibile.

filliravaz
Star I
AGGIORNAMENTO: Il telefono non si riaccende da due giorni ormai. Contatterò l'assistenza e vedremo li cosa faranno.