Impossibile visualizzare questo widget.
Impossibile visualizzare questo widget.
annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

I want to root Zenfone 3 Max Zc520tl Oreo and I need the unlock tool for this OS

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 3 Max, ZC520TL X008D
Firmware Version: WW 15.10.1810.275 Oreo 8.1.0
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock Tool Version: 2018/06/28 Unlock Device App: Unlock boot loader (Only support for Android M & Android N)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
First of all Zenfone 3 Max, ZC520TL X008D is the worst smartphone I've ever bought. It gave me only problems: camera (focus doesn't work), audio (I don't hear who is calling me if I don't use earphone, microphone (people usually don't hear me), battery (it remains 100% for two hours and after it collapses to 15%). So this smartphone is rubbish since It was bought. 

To solve or to try to solve something you suggested me to upgrade the firmware to the last available that is Oreo. You released Oreo but not the tool to unlock bootloader with this OS. Now I have two possibilities: throwing the phone from my balcony at the fifth floor to definetly destroy it or trying to root it. I would like to root it but I cannot do it without the unlock tool for the bootloader. A lot of times I wrote to ask for this tool and each time you say: we will refer this to our technicians but this tool never appear. So is it so difficult to adapt the tool Nougat for Oreo? You abandoned this device but we payed it with money not with stones and we would like to receive attention to resolve these types of problems. A lot of people asked for this tool and you never solved the question. So could you realize this tool please? Or do you have another way to unlock the bootloader with Oreo. Thanks
0 RISPOSTE 0