When I take selfies, they are automatically saved as flipped even though the option is off (not only for videos, but also for photos)
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Model Name: Settings>System>About phone
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
2. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?
3. Does the issue appear after any system/apps' download or update?
4. Does the issue appear on the stock camera only or on other camera apps (e,g. Instagram) as well?
Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage), then try to re-install 3rd party camera apps and check again.
5. Also, please try "the Factory Reset"
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.