This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEATURES THAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE FOR ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 (ZB601KL)

dkcj
Star III
Dear ASUS team, kindly consider the inclusion of these features in Android 10 stable update for Zenfone max pro m1.

1. Inbuild app lock (fingerprint lock)
2. Option to hide photos and videos(hidden gallery accessible by fingerprint)
3. Hide apps (fingerprint accessible)
4. Network speed indicator in status bar
5. Screen recorder
6. Call recorder
7. Option to allow certain permissions only while using the app and restrict it's permission when not used.
8. Game booster
9. Change the camera UI
10. Include slow Mo and time lapse option
11. Option to touch fingerprint to take a photo
12. Make some improvements in camera app so that we don't have to rely on Gcam 
13. Turn ON wifi and hotspot simultaneously (to use it like a wifi repeater)
14. Three finger swipe down for screenshots
15. One click option to turn ON and turn OFF dark mode for all apps (instead of doing it app wise separately) and also to schedule timing for it.

Even if it's not possible to include all the features in one update, kindly do it via successive FOTA updates.

These are some suggestions by me as a common user who had used custom rom. Try implementing some USEFUL features to enhance user experience. I would say that the poor UI is the reasons for the mid-range ASUS smartphones being unsuccessful in the market compared to the rivals (hope you already know this). Try to keep up with your competitors. I don't mean to offend you. Hope you understand.

NOTE: DON'T MAKE US RELY ON CUSTOM ROMS TO AVAIL SUCH FEATURE. 

Thanks.

17 REPLIES 17

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
dkcj

Dear ASUS team, kindly consider the inclusion of these features in Android 10 stable update for Zenfone max pro m1.

5. Screen recorder

6. Call recorder

7. Option to allow certain permissions only while using the app and restrict it's permission when not used.

8. Game booster

9. Change the camera UI

15. One click option to turn ON and turn OFF dark mode for all apps (instead of doing it app wise separately) and also to schedule timing for it.

Even if it's not possible to include all the features in one update, kindly do it via successive FOTA updates.

These are some suggestions by me as a common user who had used custom rom. Try implementing some USEFUL features to enhance user experience. I would say that the poor UI is the reasons for the mid-range ASUS smartphones being unsuccessful in the market compared to the rivals (hope you already know this). Try to keep up with your competitors. I don't mean to offend you. Hope you understand.

Thanks.

FEATURES THAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE FOR ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 (ZB601KL)
This article is excellent.
But, Asus ignore your article.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
VEL ASSA

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32643/features-that-should-be-included-in-android-10-stable-u...

This article is excellent.

But, Asus ignore your article.

View post
they ignore most of our demands.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
dkcj

5. Screen recorder

6. Call recorder

8. Game booster

9. Change the camera UI

Thanks.

7. This feature is available in android 10.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
dkcj

5. Screen recorder

6. Call recorder

8. Game booster

9. Change the camera UI

Thanks.

Answer this question honestly
Will you guys still ask these features if this phone came with android one?