This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When

vovaokhvat
Star I
Will the black strip be removed when using gestures?
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi vovaokhvat ,
Could you tell us your ZenFone model and firmware version(Settings > About phone > Build number)? 🙂
Which app/app version has black stripe when using gesture navigation?

vovaokhvat
Star I
ZB602KL
QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614

all except standard, and i have a problem with quick charge. My smartfone is charging very long.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi vovaokhvat ,
The black area when using gesture navigation on third party apps is expected behavior of Android 10.
Thanks for your understanding.
Charging: We would like to understand whether you're using the ASUS original charger. We suggest that you try with new cables and check again. 
Please also note that "fast charging/charging rapidly" appears after a few minutes when you plug in your charger. Please make sure to check your lock screen after a few minutes.
Furthermore, there are some scenarios that may affect the fast charging status: 
A.   If the system is under high resource usage (high temp) or the battery level is over 85%, the device will trigger a protection mechanism, which lowers the charging current.
B.   Check if there is some object or stain in the charging port. We recommend to use a soft brush to clean the charging port.
C.      We recommend to test charging in safe mode. How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1005163
If in safe mode, the problem is not observed, the system performance may be affected by 3rd apps. We recommend to factory reset the system. 
If the charging status is still unstable in safe mode, we recommend to go to repair center for further checking. 

fenil
Star III
Asus Titan gave me warning...Thank you for giving me the warning...now I know how much value you have for your customers. Anyway I was going out of this impotent portal where discussion are good for nothing. It was really worst being a part of asus and I'll make sure nobody ever gets trapped in this sinkhole. It was really disgraceful of the asus mods to stop people from criticizing or even expressing themselves. I hope you doom soon, if you don't I'll make sure you do. Kindly thank you so much for giving me this warning now I hate asus much more than anything In my life. I hope you stay safe in this pandemic and continue to serve this impotent company with impotent people working to go to zero back again.