chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:6z
Firmware Version: android 10-.165
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Come on guys it's already been almost 10 months since android 10 released since then there is no theming available in 6z.
I spent 28 thousand for purchasing this phone which is a lot of struggle lot and money to buy a flagship device.
But you guys say it's your least priority to do so even least priority gets highest priority after a period of 10 months so don't say that.
Rog 2 and rog 3 has accent colours but why not 6z even we paid the price you asked for.
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS please respond
8 REPLIES 8

baster1982
Rising Star II
It's 10 months of updates its not time stop asking for it!?

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
its there on ROG 2 & ROG 3.... not sure how difficult is it implement in 6z.... its just an accent color... not even something like oxygen OS...

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
kooldude7285

its there on ROG 2 & ROG 3.... not sure how difficult is it implement in 6z.... its just an accent color... not even something like oxygen OS...

View post
I am hoping to get accent colors. I don't know why they don't provide us accent colors.