This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have a broken asus and shitty response from asus?

charlyjohnybrav
Star III
Model Name: Asus Zenfone max pro m1.
Firmware Version: don't know.
Rooted or not: not.
Frequency of Occurrence: few days back.
========================================
Is your asus device broken due to faulty firmware and did they asked you to wait till lockdown ends? Or am i the only one here 😂 @sharmadinesh is the twitter username of asus indias business head. come lets go and show some love for having the worst brand.
8 REPLIES 8

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
charlyjohnybravo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/78621#Comment_78621

also, do coincidence happens to lots of devices at the same time? just out of curiosity.

Very Very THANKYOU

View post
As u say i agree may some devices have hardware issue and u feel that is due to software but it is not also u should understand that there are more few devices out which have no issues at all and have improved performance and stability with latest firmware so it all depends on personal usage pattern i feel which cn trigger some issues n fixes
Also what can asus do they cant go against government norms n policies during this hard times n its unfortunate sorry to hear u are facing issue but all u can do is just wait until government ease some norms n then u cn get everything fixed
Thankyou 😊

charlyjohnybrav
Star III

amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/78791#Comment_78791

As u say i agree may some devices have hardware issue and u feel that is due to software but it is not also u should understand that there are more few devices out which have no issues at all and have improved performance and stability with latest firmware so it all depends on personal usage pattern i feel which cn trigger some issues n fixes

Thankyou 😊

View post
I Liked your response. Although am not convinced with your response, i dont want to be harsh to u. wish asus service executives too responded like this. I know u will have answer for their mean response too. but please don try to convince. am super depressed with their attitude. Thankyou.
Godspeed

pkatkade29
Star I
how do u solve asus logo issue ??

pkatkade29
Star I
charlyjohnybravo
  1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone max pro m1.
  2. Firmware Version: don't know.
  3. Rooted or not: not.
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: few days back.

========================================

Is your asus device broken due to faulty firmware and did they asked you to wait till lockdown ends? Or am i the only one here 😂 @sharmadinesh is the twitter username of asus indias business head. come lets go and show some love for having the worst brand.

Anyone have a broken asus and shitty response from asus?
how to do u solve asus logo stuck isssue ??