Dcendents
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5Q
Firmware Version: latest?
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just changed my phone to Asus Zenfone 5Q and I noticed a weird behavior, I even did a factory reset and restarted from scratch, only to face the same issue again the next day.
So when do not disturb is activated, if I reboot the phone, then the flashlight will not work (the button is greyed out) and some apps, most notably acrobits softphone will not start and crash. As soon as I disable the do not disturb, everything works correctly again, no reboot is necessary.
I like to activate DND automatically with rules and I don't want to try and remember what time it is if I need to reboot and then have to disable DND and start my softphone manually. I would expect my apps to start automatically, even if DND is on.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Could you provide me a video of DND>reboot>"acrobits softphone, other apps" won't start. Please also check weather the apps' version are the latest and provide me the version of apps that couldn't start. Thank you.

Dcendents
Star I
Hi, here is the video of the softphone not starting.
It is the latest version
Acrobits softphone 5.2.22

The other apps I had problems with are ok now, I think because I have my account and credentials already saved in them and it was not the case when I had problems with them before.

Thanks

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Dcendents
Thank you for your reply. I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Dcendents
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. Thank you.