This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone model

sroux2006
Star I
How can i know what model is my phone, since i bought it a while ago?
The settings only tell my a long number and i would like to know the model (ex: Zenfone 6)
The brand name is at the bottom of the screen, there is a single square camera with round angles, a torch at the left of the camera and a shiny-ish line up the camera and torch. Are those informations enough for you to find the model? If not, is there a way to find my phone's model?
3 REPLIES 3

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
sroux2006

The settings only tell my a long number and i would like to know the model (ex: Zenfone 6)

The brand name is at the bottom of the screen, there is a single square camera with round angles, a torch at the left of the camera and a shiny-ish line up the camera and torch. Are those informations enough for you to find the model? If not, is there a way to find my phone's model?

Phone model
download CPU-Z from play store
u will find ur model name in device section

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
sroux2006

Phone model
or open setting type {model and hardware} in search bar

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi sroux2006
Thank you for your asking. Please check on the model name by: Settings>System>About phone
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1014441/