This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger problem

mr_strange
Rising Star II
When I'm using air trigger, i found out that even when i press the screen or back side near the air trigger, it gets triggered. DowsDoes anyone face the same problem ( sensitivity is set to around 1 to 3. Please help me because if I'm only having this problem, i can replace it. Thank you
71 REPLIES 71

mr_strange
Rising Star II
mr.strange

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99518#Comment_99518

No they are not going to fix this soon as they are busy with rog3.

View post
Imtalki
DeGielz

hello everyone, I also have a problem about water triger on the right (RED). air triger flicker if pressed and unstable. is this a hardware or software problem. I found this problem when updated in the latest version. please the solution. and I hope if this is a software problem, the ASUS team will immediately provide a solution, because too many experience it like this.

View post
Im experiencing this from the begining and they simply said it as hardware problem.

DeGielz
Star II
So, ROG2 will be absolout? Hahahaha... I hope ASUS team have a solution for this. Because this problem can be many people see the other product device.

DeGielz
Star II
what about returning to os 9. is there anyone who tried it and how are the results?

mr_strange
Rising Star II
DeGielz

what about returning to os 9. is there anyone who tried it and how are the results?

View post
No. But for me it doesn't happen if i remove the case provided in box.

DeGielz
Star II
I have tried, but the results are the same. what I predicted, maybe the grounding of the cellphone leaked when it was touched by the touch of the hand as an induction occurred that affected the performance of the trigger.