Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone Max M2 zb633kl

Meor
Star I
1. ModelName: ASUS_X01ADF
2. FirmwareVersion: OPM1.WW_Phone-16.2018.2007.68-20200706
3. Rooted or not: not
I've read the device specification from the official website, the phone support does volte but unfortunately it seems like my phone does not. I'm not a tech geek, so I wouldn't know for sure. Looking at the status bar above, it does show 4g bar but I can't somehow lock 4g mode in any way from settings to *#*#4636#*#* to using third party app from play store. I watched some youtube videos about the device and it seems my phone settings doesn't look the same. I'm using the same device. Reason i come to this matter is because my device is having a problem with the internet. Its so darn slow and whenever i play an online game, the ping went so high and it is barely unplayable. I figured it was the simcard problem so i happened to change from different brands to brands and no luck, its still slow. I thought someone else might have the same network issue but no. Its just my phone. So i figured, perhaps its the hardware? Software? Look at this picture below,
screenshot-20200727-140504.png
Above: This is from youtube video i want, it uses the same device as me, zenfone max m2 zb633kl.
screenshot-20200727-144522.png
Above: This is my phone, it seems like my phone missing some settings here.

Also as mentioned, I've tried force lte, its just wont work. I need help.
1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Meor
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to 4 main requirements below that needs to fulfill to use VoLTE function :
A. The carrier supports VoLTE
B. The model supports the carrier
C. SIM Card has VoLTE
D. Both side are using VoLTE

Please provide me the country of your residence and the carrier for further checking.
For the Internet slow issue, kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try reset Network: Settings>System>Reset>Network settings reset
2. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
3. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Setting>System>Reset>Factory data reset
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

Besides, does the device occur the issue on mobile internet only or the Wi-Fi as well?
Furthermore, please try SMMI test 
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>SIM Signal Test/Wi-Fi Test