This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacts details

bh
Star I
I would want to share another issue on the rog phone 2 which existed in the android 9 OS to the android 10 update also has not fixed it
There is no problem saving a person contact number and when you edit a contact's name and save it the edited name does not reflect on the call screen or on any other apps but the new edited name will show up when you go back to the contacts view the person's name and go to edit so you would have to delete the contact and save it again .I have never faced this issue on any of the other phones that I have used before on even on a basic physical keypad phone
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
bh

I would want to share another issue on the rog phone 2 which existed in the android 9 OS to the android 10 update also has not fixed it

There is no problem saving a person contact number and when you edit a contact's name and save it the edited name does not reflect on the call screen or on any other apps but the new edited name will show up when you go back to the contacts view the person's name and go to edit so you would have to delete the contact and save it again .I have never faced this issue on any of the other phones that I have used before on even on a basic physical keypad phone

contacts details
Are you using the Contact app that comes with the phone?
So if I edit a contact in my phone and use another device to ring myself, it won't show up the new edited details. Is that right?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @bh
I tried the same which you mentioned.
It works flawlessly without any issues. Can you record a video and share.