This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone restart and hangs

My phone restart sometime automatically. But recently after my phone restarted, my theme was modified and I cannot type on my phone. So I've to restart my phone to make it work.and after restart while writing this comment it hangs and I've to lock and then unlock the screen. Please provide some support, this bug is creating concerns with ROG phones. Please provide fixes for this issue ASAP. This never happened before the recent update. But after update this has been produced 3-4 times.
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Pranjal kaushal

My phone restart sometime automatically. But recently after my phone restarted, my theme was modified and I cannot type on my phone. So I've to restart my phone to make it work.and after restart while writing this comment it hangs and I've to lock and then unlock the screen. Please provide some support, this bug is creating concerns with ROG phones. Please provide fixes for this issue ASAP. This never happened before the recent update. But after update this has been produced 3-4 times.

Phone restart and hangs
Does your phone actually restart by itself?
If not, do you have any recent apps running? You can clear this by pressing on the left button (sqaure) if you have the classic navigation and press on Clear All. You should do this regularly.
If your phone does restart by itself, then please continue to read below:
The advice made by moderator/admins is to take the device to a service centre. You can see the recommendation here:
Jerel

Help... ..,my phone suddenly freezes from time to time especially while playing. (less than 2 hours of playing)

Back, home and recent buttons doesn't work and then auto restarts after 1 min of hung time.

Settings are mostly default (60 hz refresh rate, X-mode off, system lighting off) but still builds up heat fast even after only 1 game of asphalt.

Thinking of going to Factory Reset the phone or try to actually ask the ROG concept store to replace the unit of the problem still exist.

ROG Phone 2 (12/512) Freezes and Auto Restart Problem
You can find the location of your service centre here:

Choose your region | Official Support | ASUS Global

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Sorry to hear this. If you feel the device is restarting again and again even during normal operation. 
I advice you to Kindly visit the nearest service center:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india