cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone hang/freez

jersome15
Star I
hi asus. im using ASUS ROG PHONE 2
im having issues of the phone. it suddenly hangs/freeze when i play games specially pubg. i always check the phone's temp every 5mins and its always on 20-35c. I've used this since september 2019 had it repaired on asus service center one time because of screen issues. the freezing/hang issues stared when i downloaded the new system update. if you may please look into it ASAP and give us a feed back about this. thi is getting really annoying. please fix it.
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jersome15

im having issues of the phone. it suddenly hangs/freeze when i play games specially pubg. i always check the phone's temp every 5mins and its always on 20-35c. I've used this since september 2019 had it repaired on asus service center one time because of screen issues. the freezing/hang issues stared when i downloaded the new system update. if you may please look into it ASAP and give us a feed back about this. thi is getting really annoying. please fix it.

phone hang/freez
Does restarting your phone help the freeze/hang and then it happens a few days later?
If so, do you have any recent apps running? You can clear this by pressing on the left button (sqaure) if you have the classic navigation and press on Clear All. You should do this regularly.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
jersome15

phone hang/freez
Try a factory reset. If it doesn't help, then you need hardware repair