This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS JUST ADMIT IT

psgbharathi
Star III
I am using Rog2 I am in android 9 right now.
Like zenfone6 .167 update triggered the motherboard issue. I can say something happened with our rog2 during A10 one of the stable.
It happened for most of the devices, heck I can't even use whatsapp and multitasking or playing games while charging.
Phone getting restarted.
ONLY IF I USE WHILE CHARGING.
I know it's a hardware issue. But why asus is not saying anything or admitting their side problem like they did for zenfone6 .167update.

#Dont tell me to factory reset. I did 5 times and I have tried all the A10 stable versions and A9 also. Due to corona I can't even go back to own country where I bought this phone.
@Anders_ASUS @titan67 @Titan_ASUS
Reference:https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/08/06/latest-zenfone-6-update-causing-crashes-asus-blames-motherb...
16 REPLIES 16

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
psgbharathi

I am using Rog2 I am in android 9 right now.

Like zenfone6 .167 update triggered the motherboard issue. I can say something happened with our rog2 during A10 one of the stable.

It happened for most of the devices, heck I can't even use whatsapp and multitasking or playing games while charging.

Phone getting restarted.

ONLY IF I USE WHILE CHARGING.

I know it's a hardware issue. But why asus is not saying anything or admitting their side problem like they did for zenfone6 .167update.

#Dont tell me to factory reset. I did 5 times and I have tried all the A10 stable versions and A9 also. Due to corona I can't even go back to own country where I bought this phone.

@Anders_ASUS @titan67 @Titan_ASUS

Reference:https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/08/06/latest-zenfone-6-update-causing-crashes-asus-blames-motherboard-malfunction/?amp

ASUS JUST ADMIT IT
Asus Have Only One Solutions Of All Bugs And That Is : 1. Wipe Catch Data 2. Use Safe Mode 3. Last Factory Data Hard Reset

For there all asus device.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
zamakiyakishan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32489/asus-just-admit-it

Asus Have Only One Solutions Of All Bugs And That Is : 1. Wipe Catch Data 2. Use Safe Mode 3. Last Factory Data Hard Reset

For there all asus device.

View post
True they just recommend resetting device all time rather than improving their software
Well no doubt asus is good in terms of providing best hardwares but in terms of softwares m disappointed
Only reason i bought rog was bcuz of airtriggers n now i regret buying this phone
I'll never use asus phones nd recommend ppls not to use asus devices.

singh2411manu
Star II
Android 10 update for max pro m1
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

singh2411manu
Star II
Android 10 update for max pro m1
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

sany_jams
Star I
I am facing the same phone getting restarted problem. Is there any solution? Don't tell me to factory reset I have already done it bro...