This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Consider this as a request]How about giving some software features to ROG phone 2.

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
screenshot-20200723-083154469.jpg
screenshot-20200723-083451724.jpg
screenshot-20200723-083607509.jpg
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS REQUEST
The both ROG 2 and ROG 3 comes with A10 , but ROG 3 software is a bit ahead then Rog 2. It may not be a big problem for you to give those features to rog 2.
The crosshair overlay, charging animations , fingerprint animations , giving option to change refresh rates in game genie and if possible giving each air trigger two functions ..as I think it's also a software thing.
Currently these are the only specs, I have known.
20 REPLIES 20

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Dkz89

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/98775#Comment_98775

Some game is already optimize for Asus tencent Rom when you launch the game it will be show solar core optimize and you can't tune anything in x mode because it's been perfectly tune explain by Ander Asus. And it support some Chinese game support haptic feedback and toggle able in game genie.all game able to switch refresh rate in game genie. No bloatware at all and smoother even in A10

Lastly dont forget that Asus is Taiwan company so is not special that CN Rom is superior than WW. most people don't agree with me I know but if you are rooted try to convert and see the gaming experience diffrent. I can directly feel the touch latency and 240hz response rate in CN Rom and most game is overall smoother

View post
Thanks for telling.

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Exactly. Please Asus reply to this if you're going to update the Armoury Crate on ROG II.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey @kowshik diamond ,
Noted your feedback.

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
thanks @ARP_ASUS for responding.🙏

aanuj96
Star I
They are discontinuing Rog phone 2 so they might give new software updates of Rog 3 no reason to not give