JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL_
Firmware Version: WW_100.10.107.87_20200520
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: System Update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Respected DEVS / Mods ,
Still Need More Time To Test VoWifi .. I Am Right @amitgarde3 @Averan 😂
22 REPLIES 22

vkk178
Rising Star I
Like they enabled VOLTE Asus tech team needs to wake up and need to enable VOWIFI instead to shifting blame on operators

JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
1947msr

Asus brand is not listed on airtel website for volte and for vowifi compatible handset, you have to put your airtel sim in other phone to activate volte, ots Asus failt, lazy developers of asus didn't cordinate with airtel neither for volte nor vowifi

View post
No Problem With Airtel VoLTE I Am Using From The Beginning @1947msr . Waiting For VoWiFi 😔
image.png
Asus Zenfone 5Z Users 🤣

1947msr
Rising Star I
I am not saying 5z doesn't have volte, but not mentioned on airtel website for volte support

1947msr
Rising Star I
And if you put new airtel sim in 5z then you will never get volte, you have to activate volte to put in another phone which is listed on airtel website

vkk178
Rising Star I
Looks like Asus is not working with operators to enlist their device .. None of ASUS devices are listed as having VOLTE or VOWIFI support on Airtel .Some unknown brands like Techno are listed as having support ..Wake up Asus if you want to stay in the race