JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL_
Firmware Version: WW_100.10.107.87_20200520
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: System Update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Respected DEVS / Mods ,
Still Need More Time To Test VoWifi .. I Am Right @amitgarde3 @Averan 😂
22 REPLIES 22

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99038#Comment_99038

Mods have already clarified that arcore won't be coming and vowifi is upto carriers so there's a 50/50 chance

To be honest most of us don't care about arcore (I've used it once on my mom's phone it's nothing ground breaking you'll easily get bored plus it doesn't have any usability in day to day usage)

Vowifi I understand that it can be handy to people with low network reception but personally that's not in my priority list

And future phones will have both out of the box (Zenfone 6 has both of them)

I'm quite content with the latest update as it solved UI jitters (UI is 60 fps now) feels smooth to type,use q gestures

And there's no major bug right now (I guess the auto rotation bug has been solved as It works fine for me)

Considering that Asus is still updating our 2yr old devices bimonthly is nice

OnePlus 6 is still stuck on may security patch with a buggy oxygen os

Zen ui 6 is well optimised rn and is a perfect mix between stock and features

View post
Auto rotation bug is still remaining. After the update auto rotation worked very well for some time but then again it's a hit & miss for sensor. Sometimes works, sometimes takes about 5 sec, sometimes 30 secs. So it's still same as last patch

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
vkk178

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99039#Comment_99039

Don't quite agree . VOWIFI requires system level support besides carrier support . If it had been enabled at the time of launch , carriers would have added support like they added for some of the cheaper zenfone models . And ARCORE is set of libraries that need to be added . People have rooted their device & added it . Poco had added ARCORE months after initial launch . Not sure what's the hassle 🤔🤔 ??

View post
Well, this is true..... Look... My dad had a samsung a5 2016 model.... I still remember, when I first booted the phone, I saw the "wifi calling" option in the status bar. U see,... I'm talking here about a 2016 handset vowifi alone came 6 months back.....so this is completly true that vowifi requires system level implementation and not support from carriers..... Once vowifi is enabled then operators can add their service to the handset which has "enabled" vowifi. I got a friend in Airtel ltd. He tells this.... and he works in implementing vowifi only. So pls,kindly keep aside all these things that the carrier has to enable and stuff like that.... Will carrier give an update for our phones? If the handset alone is lacking a functionality where and how can the carriers enable that. Pls add vowifi guys. If vowifi option would have been present in our system settings then we could have blamed the carriers. Remember volte? First volte option was enabled and then after 2 months we got airtel volte showing up on our network bars.
Pls help!!!
Do something asus...!
Check out this.... 👇🏻
screenshot-20200725-212750542-1.jpg
See??? 1st update to latest software? Where is it written that we will enable it on our end???

1947msr
Rising Star I
Asus brand is not listed on airtel website for volte and for vowifi compatible handset, you have to put your airtel sim in other phone to activate volte, ots Asus failt, lazy developers of asus didn't cordinate with airtel neither for volte nor vowifi

Aryan202
Community Legend I
1947msr

Asus brand is not listed on airtel website for volte and for vowifi compatible handset, you have to put your airtel sim in other phone to activate volte, ots Asus failt, lazy developers of asus didn't cordinate with airtel neither for volte nor vowifi

View post
What are you talking about?
I have airtel and volte works fine

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
1947msr

View post
My Airtel volte works fine 🙂