This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will asus provide Android 10 FOTA update.

aadityagujjar3
Star II
Asus,
When will you give Android 10 Fota update. We are eagerly waiting for it from past two months. Every time when I talk to you online chat customer support they only say that their team is working on it.
I think they are got in sleep while working hard to search for incredible.
I had updated manually to Android 10 beta 2 version but it has lots of bugs and because of that I ended on downgrading to Android 9.

20 REPLIES 20

fenil
Star III
aadityagujjar3

@Blake_ASUS @Y_ASUS @ServiceC_ASUS give us answers.

View post
They won't...they are just hypocrite dumbfucks...who are their just because they don't want to call themselves unemployed otherwise they have nothing they'll copy paste answer when somebody speaks or criticize them they'll send a warning or block that person...chutiye he sab ke sab mods...sirf dikhava he aur kuch professionalism nam ki chiz nahi he...they are just some stupid fuckers with zero sense of intelligence...jo bhi koi achi post karege uski gand chat chat ke lal kardenge...aur app bhi dekh lo ye zentalk pe koi achi bat ki thread he hi nahi sab problems problems problems...matlab hasi ati he ye zentalk kholne me k sala kisi company ka kitna bura kam ho sakta he k koi acchi bate karne wala bhi nahi he🤣🤣🤣