This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why pick asus rog 3?

Cenimm
Rising Star I
I can se that rog and Samsung flag ship have almost the same price.
And asus partner with stadia is - for me.
And Samsung will partner up with Microsoft is a + for me.
So my question is what would be the best pick? 🤔

8 REPLIES 8

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Want a good advice? Neither of the two. If you want an Android phone get a cheap one, like a OP 7 Pro that's just U$500 and is a beast. On the other hand if you want a full flagship phone get an iPhone. I'm sorry but it's not worth to spend u$800+ on an Android phone that will have 1000 software issues, not this particular phone (ROG) but Android in general.

amaanmehdi
Star III
I as an owner of ROG phone 2, advise you to not go for ROG. My phone worked fine when i purchased it. Over time, i noticed the heat levels increase too much during gaming. Then came the problem of sudden blackouts sometimes. And then finally, one day my display broke from inside. And what did ASUS have to say about this? Denied repair under warranty. Asus After sales support is a joke. And fun fact, my phone is just 4 months old.
They don't even diagnose your phone for issues. Rather they just tell you to pay money for the repairs.
Just check the Rog 2 forums if you want to know how many heating, freezing and phone restart issues are there. The device blacks out if the temperature is too high, restarts, switches off, etc.
So please, save yourself the hassle. Go for an iPhone which costs almost the same as the rog 3 if you not only want good performance but also good quality. Because as much as performance matters, so does the build quality.

Cenimm
Rising Star I
amaanmehdi

I as an owner of ROG phone 2, advise you to not go for ROG. My phone worked fine when i purchased it. Over time, i noticed the heat levels increase too much during gaming. Then came the problem of sudden blackouts sometimes. And then finally, one day my display broke from inside. And what did ASUS have to say about this? Denied repair under warranty. Asus After sales support is a joke. And fun fact, my phone is just 4 months old.

They don't even diagnose your phone for issues. Rather they just tell you to pay money for the repairs.

Just check the Rog 2 forums if you want to know how many heating, freezing and phone restart issues are there. The device blacks out if the temperature is too high, restarts, switches off, etc.

So please, save yourself the hassle. Go for an iPhone which costs almost the same as the rog 3 if you not only want good performance but also good quality. Because as much as performance matters, so does the build quality.

View post
I don't know how everyone get this heat problem.. I have my rog 2 from launch and I can notis it get wormer but not that it's annoying for me or that it effects the phone. The only thing that's annoying me with asus is that the updates are so far apart and security and so on always is red. And that they show off the accessories for the phone and don't support them in the end. IOS will I never get, I will pay for the spec not the brand.

yaduwanshishubh
Star III
Cenimm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99148#Comment_99148

I don't know how everyone get this heat problem.. I have my rog 2 from launch and I can notis it get wormer but not that it's annoying for me or that it effects the phone. The only thing that's annoying me with asus is that the updates are so far apart and security and so on always is red. And that they show off the accessories for the phone and don't support them in the end. IOS will I never get, I will pay for the spec not the brand.

View post
This is the problem dude., Not all the phone are affected but most of them are.. and asus is not doing anything for that.