This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update /sound quality issue

reynoldiths61
Star I
Post the latest update my phone's(asus zenfone 6Z) is facing a lot of bugs , but main concern is , it lost the sound quality no matter what I try the previous sound quality I had, is gone . Please do something.
10 REPLIES 10

reynoldiths61
Star I
What i meant is, before the update the sound quality was very good and up to my expectation,but now after the update the sound quality has drastically reduced, and the bass is muddy too.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Can you provide the firmware version?
Before and post where you experience was changed.

reynoldiths61
Star I
Post the update the sound quality has drastically reduced, the bass is not punchier anymore it's flat/muddy.

Sourabh
Rising Star I
Yes, sound quality of loudspeaker have been degraded. Its not crispy and clear as before and sounds unreal.

Monark
Zen Master I
reynoldiths61

Post the latest update my phone's(asus zenfone 6Z) is facing a lot of bugs , but main concern is , it lost the sound quality no matter what I try the previous sound quality I had, is gone . Please do something.

Update /sound quality issue
I don't know whether you are talking about headphones or loudspeaker but for me loudspeaker sound quality got reduced it is no longer loud i have to use outdoor mode to get the normal loudness as before.
In terms of bluetooth headphones also loudness got reduced. wired is good😀@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS