JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL_
Firmware Version: WW_100.10.107.87_20200520
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: System Update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Respected DEVS / Mods ,
Still Need More Time To Test VoWifi .. I Am Right @amitgarde3 @Averan 😂
22 REPLIES 22

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
JACKSPARROW

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/98973#Comment_98973

OK No More Asking From You Guys , Anyway Thanks For Reply .. Always You Guys blame others ..

Yes , My English Understanding Very Very Poor In This ASUS ZenTalk.

View post
Sorry mate dint mean to hurt you 😔 but only thing i can say is waiting is only option until n unless operators add 5z in there list of vowifi
5z may or may not get vowifi 50-50 chances
So stay tuned 🤞

vkk178
Rising Star I
Too bad Asus has yet released vowifi update for 5z . VOWIFI & ARCORE are 2 features which have been requested countless times since the last one year . If this is the approach its certainly not a good sign for the upcoming 7Z . Shows how much Asus cares .

Aryan202
Community Legend I
vkk178

Too bad Asus has yet released vowifi update for 5z . VOWIFI & ARCORE are 2 features which have been requested countless times since the last one year . If this is the approach its certainly not a good sign for the upcoming 7Z . Shows how much Asus cares .

View post
Mods have already clarified that arcore won't be coming and vowifi is upto carriers so there's a 50/50 chance
To be honest most of us don't care about arcore (I've used it once on my mom's phone it's nothing ground breaking you'll easily get bored plus it doesn't have any usability in day to day usage)
Vowifi I understand that it can be handy to people with low network reception but personally that's not in my priority list
And future phones will have both out of the box (Zenfone 6 has both of them)
I'm quite content with the latest update as it solved UI jitters (UI is 60 fps now) feels smooth to type,use q gestures
And there's no major bug right now (I guess the auto rotation bug has been solved as It works fine for me)
Considering that Asus is still updating our 2yr old devices bimonthly is nice
OnePlus 6 is still stuck on may security patch with a buggy oxygen os
Zen ui 6 is well optimised rn and is a perfect mix between stock and features

vkk178
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99038#Comment_99038

Mods have already clarified that arcore won't be coming and vowifi is upto carriers so there's a 50/50 chance

To be honest most of us don't care about arcore (I've used it once on my mom's phone it's nothing ground breaking you'll easily get bored plus it doesn't have any usability in day to day usage)

Vowifi I understand that it can be handy to people with low network reception but personally that's not in my priority list

And future phones will have both out of the box (Zenfone 6 has both of them)

I'm quite content with the latest update as it solved UI jitters (UI is 60 fps now) feels smooth to type,use q gestures

And there's no major bug right now (I guess the auto rotation bug has been solved as It works fine for me)

Considering that Asus is still updating our 2yr old devices bimonthly is nice

OnePlus 6 is still stuck on may security patch with a buggy oxygen os

Zen ui 6 is well optimised rn and is a perfect mix between stock and features

View post
Don't quite agree . VOWIFI requires system level support besides carrier support . If it had been enabled at the time of launch , carriers would have added support like they added for some of the cheaper zenfone models . And ARCORE is set of libraries that need to be added . People have rooted their device & added it . Poco had added ARCORE months after initial launch . Not sure what's the hassle 🤔🤔 ??

ammzul
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32394/new-update-came-still-no-vowifi

Please dont spam here there are lots of other threads to find answer for your question you can go through them i think i dont need to explain here same thing repeatedly keep awaited it will be released when it has to be by operators

Thanks! 😊

View post
@amitgarde3 @Anders_ASUS@Averan @ARP_ASUS
To make things clear and easier...regarding VoWIFI
As an AZF-5Z user, should I write to my operator for the VoWIFI support or should I write to the Asus Tech Team for the support?
As an AZF-5Z user, for better understanding, is it for Asus to work with the operator and come up with solution or is it for the user to coordinate with operator and Asus to push for the solution?
I'm really confused...Regarding VoWIFI, we have the following #
It's about 7+ months since launch of the service by operators (Jio & Airtel)
Asus has already released VoWIFI for existing handsets through software update (M1, M2).
Not sure of ROG II & 6Z since operator pages do not list these handsets as VOWIFI supported, but multiple forums / threads talk about this being supported.
Asus tech team has been maintaining one of the following # a. "Operator has to enable it" b. "we will let you know" c. we are working on it" - Why is it that we do not have a date? We could have accepted no date, may be in March 2020, but not by July 2020 end.
So, can someone kindly brief the above points so as to answer this directly and conclude in a manner, which directly answers the question?
Thanking you in anticipation.