zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB601Kl
Firmware Version: .084 July Update
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. System Ui Stop Responding
screenshot-20200722-150617.png

2. Quick Setup Not Working Properly Each and every time crash
screenshot-20200722-150534.png

3. Screen Touch Not Properly Working
Screen Not response upon toch this issue also continuosly arises.
screenshot-20200722-150543.png
4. Chrome App Not Responding.

First make stable Android 9 #AsusTeam Then see the dreams of stable Android 10

Friends I think we not till received Android 9 Stable Update, Then think what happens in Android 10
24 REPLIES 24

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
suvankar0786

screenshot-20200723-234529.png

My serial number

View post
Just tap on the link below
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZB601KL/UL-ASUS_X00T-WW-16.2017.2002.061-user.zip
It will download the update file from asus website.
Now place the downloaded file to The root directory
screenshot-20200724-000844-7e2.png
screenshot-20200724-000857.png
Now restart your phone.
There will be a notification saying that "update file detected"
Click on it and select install.
It will now start to install the update.

asviren
Star II
screenshot-20200724-120847.png
I'm received update today 😊

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
victor2020

Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

View post
Can you solve these issues to each and every user of asus then we go to service center, Say First

And system ui crash and screen Touch Not Responding properly is not issue of hardware this is due to software I already changed my Touch screen, So dont make consumer fool Ok.

Asus I just want to say you that plz make good stable stock ui which work properly and solve this touchscreen issue also this is only due to software I already visited service center okay.

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
parvezalam01994

Yeah, the 1st bug isn't new. It was already there before the update. Happens with me all the time if I minimise large apps like pubg while it is still loading. The screen would freeze for a moment and that error msg pops up. That is really bcuz of the buggy UI. It is also the bad UI that doesn't allow me the double tap wakeup while screen is locked, also the finger print unlock not working arises due to bad UI. Because, if the screen is wake and locked, then the fingerprint works fine. But, as soon as the screen is locked the fingerprint doesn't work sometimes.

Just a freaking bad UI, the so called near stock UI my foot.

View post
Yes bro you r right

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Victor0_ASUS

Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

View post
I need a perfect solution Ok, I already visited service center in past. When my device cover under warranty at that time also I am facing same issue and now also I am facing same issue. So At the end Your service center also like your device. I need solution
#Asus
#AsusTeam
#AsusCommunity
All of you what are you doing.
I definitely say that there is no longer future of Asus in Indian market because you are not able to give proper service.
I know that you device is good in hardware but that much is not OK there is some thing's like Software . Which Is too much poor in your Field.

I just want to say that through hardware only your device not become good, You need to give best software also.