This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will asus provide Android 10 FOTA update.

aadityagujjar3
Star II
Asus,
When will you give Android 10 Fota update. We are eagerly waiting for it from past two months. Every time when I talk to you online chat customer support they only say that their team is working on it.
I think they are got in sleep while working hard to search for incredible.
I had updated manually to Android 10 beta 2 version but it has lots of bugs and because of that I ended on downgrading to Android 9.

20 REPLIES 20

Ankesh
Star III
The thing is that ASUS is infamous for such act. They have previously done this with their budget phones and even some mid-range high end devices. Zenfone Live Series is a example. The best thing to do now is use the stable Pie or if you want to install custom roms, install them. The Stable update is not coming.
Also, in the previous automated replies they used to mention that the Stable Update will come but now they've stopped doing that. Just mentioning that developer version is out. So, fairly conceivable the update is not coming.
And anyways thank you ASUS. You were the only good stock UI manufacturer in the budget series and now you've lost a customer. I was really convinced to switch to MAX M3 Series when it came out( if it comes ever).

aadityagujjar3
Star II
yo123620

Android 10 for the Zenfone Max Pro M1 and M2 will never come. Asus has been making fun of us since January this year, they released the first beta version and we were all thinking that Asus was finally going to work well and do a second Android update, OUR MISTAKE.

Asus just wants to sell, a year ago the Max Pro M1 and M2 were spectacular phones for them, after a few months, they were no longer, Zenfone 6 came out and the others went down in history. Now comes the Zenfone 7 and the Rog Phone 3 and even the Zenfone 6 is no longer important for Asus, it's now history.

I made the mistake last year of buying the Zenfone Max Pro M2, a good phone but from a brand that does not preserve or respect the customer with a terrible support service.

🤮SHAME ON YOU ASUS AND YOUR RIDICULOUS COPY PASTE ANSWERS EVERY SINGLE DAY AND WEEK 🤮.

View post
True!👍
Their is stock Android in their new ROG phone 3. And after that stock Android is it difficult for asus to give us Android 10 stable update with little customisation according to max pro m2.
No, it was not so difficult but as you have said they only focus on their new smartphone's and forget about their old releases.
They think that what can we do just can start a discussion on zentalk or can simply mail them and they will reply us with automated mail that's it.😓

aadityagujjar3
Star II
yo123620

Android 10 for the Zenfone Max Pro M1 and M2 will never come. Asus has been making fun of us since January this year, they released the first beta version and we were all thinking that Asus was finally going to work well and do a second Android update, OUR MISTAKE.

Asus just wants to sell, a year ago the Max Pro M1 and M2 were spectacular phones for them, after a few months, they were no longer, Zenfone 6 came out and the others went down in history. Now comes the Zenfone 7 and the Rog Phone 3 and even the Zenfone 6 is no longer important for Asus, it's now history.

I made the mistake last year of buying the Zenfone Max Pro M2, a good phone but from a brand that does not preserve or respect the customer with a terrible support service.

🤮SHAME ON YOU ASUS AND YOUR RIDICULOUS COPY PASTE ANSWERS EVERY SINGLE DAY AND WEEK 🤮.

View post
True!👍
Their is stock android 10 in their new ROG phone 3 and after that is it difficult for their software team to give us stable Android 10 with little customisation according to max pro m2.
No, it was not so difficult for them but as you have said they only focus on their new smartphone's and forget about their old releases.
They think that what can we do just can start a discussion on zentalk or can simply mail them and they will reply us with their same repeated answer through the automated mail system that's it.😓😔

aadityagujjar3
Star II

carlinfernandes
Star II
All sleeping only give buggy updates