kyleanthony24
Star II
ZF Model: ZC554KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 8.1.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
Rooted: No
APP Name:

This occurred to me after i updated to the latest firmware, ghost touch nav bar does not work and the botton part of the screen. I temporarily have an work around for this issue i downloaded an on screen nav bar but its frustrating to use. Can you guy please resovle tisEissue its not just me. Members of the group on facebook particularly ASUS Zenfone 4 max PH has also having this kind of issue after they updated to the latest firmware. Please resolve this issue quick
9 REPLIES 9

kyleanthony24
Star II
Why no system update til now my friend using the zenfone 4 max lite also having this issue after he updated despite we have different phones we have the same issue maybe your asus ph released phones are faulty 

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
kyleanthony24 posted on 2019/7/2 10:35 Why no system update til now my friend using the zenfone 4 max lite also having this issue after he ...
Hi kyleanthony24, Would it be possible to record the problem with another device? Thank you for your help 🙂

rjbacay
Star I
PLEASE HELP. GHOST TOUCH ISSUE ON ZENFONE MAX.
QX70LY2MD4VI.jpg

ClaudiaASReis
Star I
Hi!
When my Zenfone 4 max started with ghost touch and navigation bar impairment (october 2019), the screen was already pretty damaged so I attributed these problems to the broken screen/LCD.
Lately, i send it for screen/LCD replacement by professionals. I picked it up this morning... and, despite functioning well at the begining, it is now back to ghost touch and navigation bar impairment.
Researching about the issue, I found this topic...
Do you still believe it is a firmware fault?
Have you found any solution?

Thank you,
Claudia

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ClaudiaASReis
Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?
2. Please check your inbox and reply me by PM with your ASUS RMA number when you went to the LCD repair.
3. Could you provide me a issue video recorded by another device?