This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Consider this as a request]How about giving some software features to ROG phone 2.

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
screenshot-20200723-083154469.jpg
screenshot-20200723-083451724.jpg
screenshot-20200723-083607509.jpg
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS REQUEST
The both ROG 2 and ROG 3 comes with A10 , but ROG 3 software is a bit ahead then Rog 2. It may not be a big problem for you to give those features to rog 2.
The crosshair overlay, charging animations , fingerprint animations , giving option to change refresh rates in game genie and if possible giving each air trigger two functions ..as I think it's also a software thing.
Currently these are the only specs, I have known.
20 REPLIES 20

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
kowshik diamond

screenshot-20200723-083154469.jpg

screenshot-20200723-083451724.jpg

screenshot-20200723-083607509.jpg

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS REQUEST

The both ROG 2 and ROG 3 comes with A10 , but ROG 3 software is a bit ahead then Rog 2. It may not be a big problem for you to give those features to rog 2.

The crosshair overlay, charging animations , fingerprint animations , giving option to change refresh rates in game genie and if possible giving each air trigger two functions ..as I think it's also a software thing.

Currently these are the only specs, I have known.

[Consider this as a request]How about giving some software features to ROG phone 2.
LoL they can't add they only say that this will make bugs.

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Dkz89

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/98639#Comment_98639

They already did include refresh toggle in game genie but only avail to tencent ROM. Tbh I flash CN ROM to my WW phone. I don't wanna come back to WW. Just the downside is location problem.

And yes CN ROM have ultimate performance in xmode only with fan plug in so you can breakthru the Speed limit

And CN ROM gaming is totally diff experience. Is similar with WW Android 9 experience with Android 10 feature

If you guys rooted I suggest to try it

View post
What are the special features are in CN version. Can you please elaborate?

Dkz89
Star III
Anilkumar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/98727#Comment_98727

What are the special features are in CN version. Can you please elaborate?

View post
Some game is already optimize for Asus tencent Rom when you launch the game it will be show solar core optimize and you can't tune anything in x mode because it's been perfectly tune explain by Ander Asus. And it support some Chinese game support haptic feedback and toggle able in game genie.all game able to switch refresh rate in game genie. No bloatware at all and smoother even in A10
Lastly dont forget that Asus is Taiwan company so is not special that CN Rom is superior than WW. most people don't agree with me I know but if you are rooted try to convert and see the gaming experience diffrent. I can directly feel the touch latency and 240hz response rate in CN Rom and most game is overall smoother

Dkz89
Star III
RAIDEN™

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/98727#Comment_98727

Duh !! ultimate performance with xmode thats with Fan ? U wut m8 !!

The fan is complete trash .. it hardly reduce -5 °c which doesn't even makes any sense at all + if the fan is ran higher it generate more heat , making the device unable to hold ..

View post
I know it can't low down the temperature much but this is what CN Rom need if you want to toggle the ultimate performance mode in x mode. If you did not plug in the fan the toggle ultimate performance is just grey out.

Vamp
Zen Master I
I don't know about Dual partition of Air trigger or adaptive screen refresh rate or anything else can be given to ROG 2 but consider Pro Video settings... I mean come on ASUS I really love you guys but the most void space in ROG 2 is pro video settings... Even your old device back to Zenfone 3 had video controls...