Did you mean: 

New update sucks Gaming (PUBG)

MR_ALI
Star I

Model Name: zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: ZS620KL_WW_100.10.107.87_20200520
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game geni (gaming modde native)
Description:
After updating to the latest version: ZS620KL_WW_100.10.107.87_20200520, my phone works pretty good but it sucks when im playing PUBG MOBILE on which i spend all the day. Before this update the game works seamless but after updating the game mode doesnt launch after i enter the game first two seconds it appears in the navigation bar but after that it disappears. The game mode is the best feature in zen ui 6. it also displays the calls without closing the game. but now every time when someone calls the game crashes and internet stops i have to either answer the call or hang it up to continue to play the game.
so please someone address this issue.
11 REPLIES 11

MR_ALI
Star I
Just now installed the new update but Game genie doesn't seems to work.
Now sadly I have to install a third-party app to play the game without distractions.
Hope asus will soon update and fix this bug.
Thanks

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
I dont have any issues with game genie i suggest you guyszz kindly clear cache and storage for game genie from system settings also try to force stop game genie and try starting again it should work

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Even if my game genie works fine. Try the process explained by Averan and Amit and if still not solved then factory reset your phone this might help you

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
amitgarde3

I dont have any issues with game genie i suggest you guyszz kindly clear cache and storage for game genie from system settings also try to force stop game genie and try starting again it should work

View post
Game recording option is not working at all. Try it yourself if yours working or not. Other features of game genie working fine

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi can you share a video capturing this. Also, check on the latest firmware first.