Star II
screenshot-20200722-180630.png
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus X01AD
Firmware Version:16.2018.2007.68
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
First of all, asus is not providing as good updates as before it was..., And what the updates provided is also not satisfactory, instead we are facing a lot of problems (bugs) in newly launched updates, actually on April 29th, I updated my max m2 to android 10 beta 1 update, I found a issue of battery drainage, and after downgrade to android 9 too, battery remained draining as before, and in July 2nd I updated to android 10 beta 2 again, but no changes in this update, it was just same, so again I downgraded to 9, the problem still persist in phone, I also called asus many times, they only told some troubleshooting steps like battery calibration, safe mode charging, wiping cache partition, and some changes in settings menu, but after trying everything, battery draining consicutively, when using, I am not having any issue but when phone is in idle, just in 7-8 hours we can see 30-32 percent of decrease in battery, see the screenshot, after charging till 100% it's just showing 14 hrs, rather in my friend's (same model) phone is showing 1 day 23 hrs, asus is just telling to visit service center, but I am unable to visit as per the present situation, my area sealed. We need battery improvement in next update, please asus help me,
I hope u understand my problem and definitely solve it
3 REPLIES 3

Sudarshan
Star III
Battery slow charging bug is very serious since 2 months i experienced that bug , after talking to customer care they said to visit service center which . The problem of slow charging bug is exist in a10 beta 1 and beta 2 of zenfone max m2 . Asus must fix that slow charging bug urgently.

victor010
Zen Master III
 Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

mccaicedo66
Star I
Hola porfavor necesito ayuda con la actualización del sistema de mi Asus zenfone Max m2 no me permite realizar la descarga porfavor necesito ayuda gracias.