This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Consider this as a request]How about giving some software features to ROG phone 2.

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
screenshot-20200723-083154469.jpg
screenshot-20200723-083451724.jpg
screenshot-20200723-083607509.jpg
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS REQUEST
The both ROG 2 and ROG 3 comes with A10 , but ROG 3 software is a bit ahead then Rog 2. It may not be a big problem for you to give those features to rog 2.
The crosshair overlay, charging animations , fingerprint animations , giving option to change refresh rates in game genie and if possible giving each air trigger two functions ..as I think it's also a software thing.
Currently these are the only specs, I have known.
20 REPLIES 20

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
These are Rog UI 3 features. Asus may provide us an update to upgrade Rog UI 2 to Rog UI 3. Dual partition air trigger function, I am not sure about this feature. However, rest of the software features can be upgradable. Asus kindly consider. Thanks!

Carlo_G
Rising Star I
They need to add features in airtriggers rog 2 to turn off vibrations and visual just like on the ROG 3. Atleast that would be nice.

Dkz89
Star III
RAIDEN™

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32319/consider-this-as-a-request-how-about-giving-some-softwa...

LMAO do you really think Asus will give u that..

First of all this is a gaming phone and that makes it less noticeable in software updates , secondly these are the things they showed in their launch event and it wouldn't make any sense if they simply provide u that !!

I remember once i made a post here asking them to provide refresh toggle in game genie app and they quoted there " We can't or won't provide that as that might cause glitches " .

They can't even provide simplistic things !!

Been Rog 2 user like now 10 months of running and the experience i faced make me pass to get Rog 3..

Will see for real life experiences of the users who get this , hope this time more than 60% user won't get haunted with issues like it happened for Rog 2

View post
They already did include refresh toggle in game genie but only avail to tencent ROM. Tbh I flash CN ROM to my WW phone. I don't wanna come back to WW. Just the downside is location problem.
And yes CN ROM have ultimate performance in xmode only with fan plug in so you can breakthru the Speed limit
And CN ROM gaming is totally diff experience. Is similar with WW Android 9 experience with Android 10 feature
If you guys rooted I suggest to try it

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Dkz89

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/98639#Comment_98639

They already did include refresh toggle in game genie but only avail to tencent ROM. Tbh I flash CN ROM to my WW phone. I don't wanna come back to WW. Just the downside is location problem.

And yes CN ROM have ultimate performance in xmode only with fan plug in so you can breakthru the Speed limit

And CN ROM gaming is totally diff experience. Is similar with WW Android 9 experience with Android 10 feature

If you guys rooted I suggest to try it

View post
Duh !! ultimate performance with xmode thats with Fan ? U wut m8 !!
The fan is complete trash .. it hardly reduce -5 °c which doesn't even makes any sense at all + if the fan is ran higher it generate more heat , making the device unable to hold ..