This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Consider this as a request]How about giving some software features to ROG phone 2.

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
screenshot-20200723-083154469.jpg
screenshot-20200723-083451724.jpg
screenshot-20200723-083607509.jpg
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS REQUEST
The both ROG 2 and ROG 3 comes with A10 , but ROG 3 software is a bit ahead then Rog 2. It may not be a big problem for you to give those features to rog 2.
The crosshair overlay, charging animations , fingerprint animations , giving option to change refresh rates in game genie and if possible giving each air trigger two functions ..as I think it's also a software thing.
Currently these are the only specs, I have known.
20 REPLIES 20

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Yes. I would also request air trigger with dual partition functions. We respect all software features from ROG 3 which ROG 2 can support.

92yamas
Star II
That would be awesome. Even if you guys can't implement the "Dual Partition" feature of the Air Triggers, atleast give us those new Charging Animations, the updated Armoury Crate UI, the Finger Print Animations, and the Updated Game Genie!
Also the new Always-On display Styles!

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
kowshik diamond

screenshot-20200723-083154469.jpg

screenshot-20200723-083451724.jpg

screenshot-20200723-083607509.jpg

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS REQUEST

The both ROG 2 and ROG 3 comes with A10 , but ROG 3 software is a bit ahead then Rog 2. It may not be a big problem for you to give those features to rog 2.

The crosshair overlay, charging animations , fingerprint animations , giving option to change refresh rates in game genie and if possible giving each air trigger two functions ..as I think it's also a software thing.

Currently these are the only specs, I have known.

[Consider this as a request]How about giving some software features to ROG phone 2.
LMAO do you really think Asus will give u that..
First of all this is a gaming phone and that makes it less noticeable in software updates , secondly these are the things they showed in their launch event and it wouldn't make any sense if they simply provide u that !!
I remember once i made a post here asking them to provide refresh toggle in game genie app and they quoted there " We can't or won't provide that as that might cause glitches " .
They can't even provide simplistic things !!
Been Rog 2 user like now 10 months of running and the experience i faced make me pass to get Rog 3..
Will see for real life experiences of the users who get this , hope this time more than 60% user won't get haunted with issues like it happened for Rog 2

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
I really don't think asus is gonna give these things to us except the hardware changes in rog 3 for air triggers . Rest assured they would be wanting to sell rog 3 and I don't even have 1% hope that asus will give these features to rog 2 .
Still it's better if these features are provided to us via updates.