cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 Android 10 Update - "Don't Cheat Us More!"

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Hi,

You released the latest software update on May 28. This version is android 9. And now we are in July. I want to state that we are on 21 July 2020. Android 10 was released on September 3, 2019. Can you understand? If you understand, I continue. There is an "11 months" period between September 3, 2019 and July 21, 2020. 11 months :). "When will the Android 10 update arrive?" When you say it, you give a single answer. "Our teams are working on a more stable update."

I wrote a lot of comments on this subject. I think he didn't understand. Therefore, I will explain in more detail.

Asus needs 11 months or more to release the "Pure" version of a stable update. Other brands need only 1 month with customized "UI".

If this is a lie, please correct it, but you will not be able to correct it.
You don't expect us. It is not waiting to give the update we want for 1 year. You're fooling us. You can be sure that we will never get Asus again. Are you aware? We are very pleased with the update of Asus and there is no one to answer that I will get Asus again. If you are not aware, you should be now. 1 year has passed: We did not get the android 10 update for 1 year like D joke. It really shouldn't be that hard. Sorry. Shame on you. The whole company cannot offer software. Keep dreaming of progress against your opponents. Because if it goes like this, it will remain a dream 🙂

I wish you a good day if your conscience is comfortable and you sleep at night waiting for us. Because I still have friendship. This is a matter of personality. Is your personality sufficient to respond to this complaint?
38 REPLIES 38

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear friends
Thank you all for your asking. I haven't received any information. The latest ZE620KL Android 10 Beta Version (WW-17.0615.2005.25) is now on ASUS website for downloading. For further information, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our ASUS support website. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Thank you for your continuous support and patronage to ASUS.
https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5-ZE620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/

nazri5363
Star III
Only a robot will reply to asus user grieving here... First and last for Asus.... No wonder why only a few developers interested in working with this phone...

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Dear friends

Thank you all for your asking. I haven't received any information. The latest ZE620KL Android 10 Beta Version (WW-17.0615.2005.25) is now on ASUS website for downloading. For further information, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our ASUS support website. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Thank you for your continuous support and patronage to ASUS.

https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5-ZE620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/

View post
Isn't it your job to provide information? If you can't get information, what's our fault here? So do your job, defend us and insist on a clear date. We don't have to be ignorant of your failure for 11 months.

Arvie
Star III
This is sad but the truth is they are focused in their new upcoming phones, the ZenFone 7 / 7 Pro and the ROG Phone III. After they launched those devices and make available to purchase, I'm pretty sure that it has so many software bugs and again they will focused on that to address that bugs and also Android 11 will come they will start developing that OS for this devices. We're lucky if they released that final version on Android 10 for our device ZenFone 5. Because this phone already reached its 2 years of support from them. 😞

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Arvie

This is sad but the truth is they are focused in their new upcoming phones, the ZenFone 7 / 7 Pro and the ROG Phone III. After they launched those devices and make available to purchase, I'm pretty sure that it has so many software bugs and again they will focused on that to address that bugs and also Android 11 will come they will start developing that OS for this devices. We're lucky if they released that final version on Android 10 for our device ZenFone 5. Because this phone already reached its 2 years of support from them. 😞

View post
Well, do you think it was worth 2 years support? In short, they could get Android 10 update in January and get stable version like 5Z and cut the update support. Instead, they chose the path that impacted us, too. If we say we have 2 years of support, Android 10 is not coming, this is completely their problem and we do not have to suffer this problem.