This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreliable charging happneing

arindam_dey904
Star II
When I am putting my phone for charge some time it's showing only charging,some times fast charging and after 10 or 15 mints whole charging procedure is getting stopped. Took the phone and charger to asus service center. They confirmed the data cable and adapter is perfectly fine. They checked everything flashed my phone 2-3 times and told me the problem is solved. but again i am facing same issue. I am on .153 update. This thing happens on any percentage of battery level. Checked in safe mode, checked battery care mode toggling, checked after factory reset but the story is same. Please help MODS
17 REPLIES 17

arindam_dey904
Star II
@victor2020 please let me know how to solve

arindam_dey904
Star II
@victor2020 @Anders_ASUS guys plz help us. I know my two friends who are suffering the same. They are not available on zentalk platform

Not applicable
Hello, my name is Michelle Belldown and I from California, I live in Los Angeles and studied at University of California Berkeley.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
arindam.dey904

@victor2020 @Anders_ASUS guys plz help us. I know my two friends who are suffering the same. They are not available on zentalk platform

View post
These things are almost always hardware related.
Either the cable is damaged, the charger or the phones motherboard. It's also worth knowing that charging will be less if the temperature is close to 50 Celsius. Also check so that battery care”-function is NOT active. It may slow your charging or force it to stop at 80%

arindam_dey904
Star II
@Anders_ASUS temp is 26 c. Battery care is off. Charger is fine as it is charging another 6z perfectly. Phone is in service centre from last 25 days. Will update