Asus Zenfone 3 infinite loop, not starting Android

NeoZerocl
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS570KL / Z016D
Firmware Version: Not sure, the device was turned off long time 😞
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): The phone is not working at all
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi guys!
Hope that anyone can help me with this 🙂
The phone was turned off around 5 or 6 months, I charged and right away tries to boot it up, but it never load the OS, is rebooting all the time.

I was able to enter the Fastboot Mode, I installed the ADB tools, and at the CMD I run:

>fastboot devices
09W9RETJ866G.png
But beside of that command I can't do anything else, the "adb" commands are useless and I'm not sure what happened to the mobile.

Any suggestions will be appreciated 🙂

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi NeoZerocl
Thank you for your reply. Could you get into Fast Mode or any other mode? Besides, could you provide me the video about how you operate your device to get into Recovery Mode?

NeoZerocl
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi NeoZerocl

Thank you for your reply. Could you get into Fast Mode or any other mode? Besides, could you provide me the video about how you operate your device to get into Recovery Mode?

View post
Hi @Christine_ASUS
Thanks for your post, I will upload the video in a short time!

NeoZerocl
Star I
@Christine_ASUS ,

The forum is not allowing me to add the URL of the video, I will try to send u a private message 🙂

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi NeoZerocl
Thank you for your reply. Please check your inbox and reply me the message there.