This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zenfone 4 max ASUS_X00ID home button and recent app button not working

rheamae201
Star I
Although the return button is fine.This all happened after my phone restarted on its own.After that,I noticed there are new buttons added in my lock screen (camera button,message button and call button) and the Home button and recent app button not working.Also,my notification bar cant be pulled down where the shortcuts Bluetooth,wifi,mobile data can be easily accessed.
7 REPLIES 7

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi shaheerocking
Thank you for your asking. Have you tried to enter Safe Mode for testing or factory reset as the discussion above? Does the issue remain the same?

draculhitz
Star I
rheamae201

Although the return button is fine.This all happened after my phone restarted on its own.After that,I noticed there are new buttons added in my lock screen (camera button,message button and call button) and the Home button and recent app button not working.Also,my notification bar cant be pulled down where the shortcuts Bluetooth,wifi,mobile data can be easily accessed.

rheamae201

Hi
this happened to my phone last night
exact same thing ... how did you fix it?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi draculhitz 
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to the link below as the similar issue and my reply.
zammwee03

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/7OEFI0B0UG0V/bugreport-ww-phone-opm1-171019-011-2020-06-17-19-0...

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:AsusZenfonea4max554
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

PLEASEFIX THIS BUG RETURN AND RECENT BUTTON NOT WORKING