This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ROG 2 is gone worse after A10 update mainly freezeing and automatically restart (8/128) help?😓💔

justinakhilak47
Star II
I also tried this things to fix it but they doesn't help me
1.factory rest
2.roll back to Android 9
3.manually update to latest version 17.0230.2004.60
Still my ROG 2 getting freeze and automatically restart 💔 I can't find any solution for this problem yet 😔 ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ivanmania_10
Star II
Same problem for me after updated to Android 10. Rolled back to Android 9 and same problem. I believe the hardware somehow got damaged after updated to Android 10. I got so fed up till i smashed the phone.
Asus will only tell you to go back to service center.
My samsung S7 out performed the Rog 2 durability of the heat. Shame on you Asus! I will not buy Asus product anymore. I make sure i will share this problem to all my friends.
Forget about Rog 3!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

psgbharathi
Star III
justinakhilak47

I also tried this things to fix it but they doesn't help me

1.factory rest

2.roll back to Android 9

3.manually update to latest version 17.0230.2004.60

Still my ROG 2 getting freeze and automatically restart 💔 I can't find any solution for this problem yet 😔 ?

My ROG 2 is gone worse after A10 update mainly freezeing and automatically restart (8/128) help?😓💔
Same here I did everything
Thrice did factory reset.
Tried A10 stable 3,4,5. Reverted back to A9.
No help at all

justinakhilak47
Star II
Dude how should we overcome against this problem?

ivanmania_10
Star II
Same problem for me after updated to Android 10. Rolled back to Android 9 and same problem. I believe the hardware somehow got damaged after updated to Android 10. I got so fed up till i smashed the phone.
Asus will only tell you to go back to service center.
My samsung S7 out performed the Rog 2 durability of the heat. Shame on you Asus! I will not buy Asus product anymore. I make sure i will share this problem to all my friends.
Forget about Rog 3!

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
justinakhilak47

Dude how should we overcome against this problem?

View post
Please see a local service center and get your device looked at.