This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining faster in update .165

Inno
Star I
Is it just me or after the update .165, I've noticed that the battery is discharging quickly than the previous update (.153). Usually I get up to two days on a full charge but after the update it's just a full day and I have to charge it again.
8 REPLIES 8

Whatever
Rising Star I
yeah, for the first time I have this phone I experience battery draining more fast than usual in this 165 firmware

I am facing a huge like every time I need to lock and unlock for something to happen

_jis_
Zen Master III
What do battery statistics say? Is there an application that deviates in consumption after the update?
Read this thread too:
Whatever

As the title said, can I downgrade zenfone 6 firmware from 165 to 153? Do I have to do something before or I just can download the 153 firmware from asus web and place it internal memory to do the downgrade? I want to downgrade because on 165 battery life is sucks

Downgrade firmware from 165 to 153

Inno
Star I
I read that thread too and this was an observation after I updated my phone. My settings are almost no auto start on apps (maybe 5 apps are active), kills background app is on, battery care is good, regular check my mobile care and optimising it. As mentioned above it usually last about 40-48 hours before the update now it only last less than 24 hours.